donderdag 20 mei 2010

Finally Damson

In my second but last post I wrote about the Damson shawlette and how I had run out of yarn, but how some kind ravelrist offered to send me some of her leftover yarn of cote d'azure malabrigo.... well, the deal didn't work out, because apparently the US Mail was unable to find the Naples Hotel or maybe someone at the mail office was also looking to finish a Damson and had confiscated the yarn?? Anyway, after long dithering and doubting I decided to buy a second skein, ordered it at Wolhemel, received it two days later and FINISHED the damn damson the same night!!!
It came out beautifully after blocking. Still, Constance managed to find a dropped stitch as soon as she held it at the Dudok knit cafe!
Anyway,here it is:

1 opmerking:

  1. Beautiful shawl! I've got one that I started in September and need to finish.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen