zaterdag 25 september 2010

A new car!!


About a month ago my lovely Chevrolet Trans Sport was totalled by another car driver carelessly backing out of a parking spot, who crashed into my car's side and front wheel base.
Ater a lot of thought I finally decided to buy a new family car, and it's arrived! It's a Toyota Rav4, a car brand I had driven in on my April trip to Florida. I had really enjoyed that car then, so it wasn''t hard to decide that was the car I wanted.
We picked it up today and I love it! It's heaven to drive...

1 opmerking:

  1. Oh, I have one of those too. Purchased after another car totaled my beloved 18 year old Toyota previa van. (Luckily no person was injured).

    It is a nice car. I have enjoyed mine a lot, especially the heated seats on a cold winter day.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen