maandag 16 november 2009

a weekend in the North and NO spinning wheel

To start with my biggest frustration: The Little Gem hasn't arrived yet! Each day I come home from work with one question burning in my mind: Will It Have Arrived.. but each day the answer is no.
I know you can probably keep track of your order but I don't want to do that. I think actually knowing it's been sitting at customs for 5 days in a row, is probably even more frustrating than imagining it is still flying in a plane or being transported towards my front door as I'm writing this blog....

The past days I spent in the North of Holland with my sister, and saw my mother as well.
I could't resist a visit to a LYS ofcourse, so I went to see the Ryahuis in Zuidlaren.
I found it an inspiring shop with beautiful yarn (they stock Noro, Araucania, Rowan, Isager and lots more). I also couldn't resist teaching the owner to knit continentally, haha (if you read this, are you up to speed yet??)
To my mum I pointed out some yarn that I would like to receive from Sint this year (our Dutch version of Santa)!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten