woensdag 23 december 2009

Link didn't work


But.. I can post this photograph of me and my daughter Ellen, sitting on a fence, knitting "peacefully".
It was an article in the Xmas special of Medisch Contact a doctor's magazine, with a couple of portraits on physicians who had a "peaceful" hobby.
I think it's a great photo and you really can't see it was taken on a very windy day (we were nearly blown off the fence!)

I've spent some more time spinning and twining my new yarn, a green BFL, which I'll post a picture of when it's dry and skeined.
Also I am currently working on a Moebius scarf, amongst many other projects. Constance (Csteekjes on Ravelry) taught us how to cast-on for the Moebius at our Rotterdam SnB group, and I'm knitting it with Zitron Opus, a lovely yarn that has Aloe Vera and Jojoba oil added to it, so it's really soft. Surprisingly I found it at our LYS Lydialaine, which usually doesn't have much to tempt me, but now have gone more enterprising all of a sudden with intriguing yarn choices...

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten