dinsdag 1 december 2009

still knitting...

Although the spinning has taken up a lot of my spare time and most of the blog so far, I do actually still knit, ofcourse!
I've taken some pictures to prove it:




The green thing is a Drops Cardigan pattern in Donegal Chunky Tweed, forest green. I bought the yarn in Woool in the Hague, a lovely yarn shop that I wish could be my LYS, owned by Pauline who is always very helpful and friendly. The cardigan is going to be fairly longish with a knitted belt and a ribbed shawl collar and a cable on each front panel, a kind of rugged thing that you can just picture yourself wearing on a winter's day.. I hope it's going to be a cold winter!

The other project is a simple cabled sock in Trekking Art something or other, in a made up pattern. It's a smallish sock but so far it still seems to fit (either it's stretchy yarn or I have chicken legs...)

And as it's nearly Sinterklaas I'm adding a photo of a tiny Piet enjoying a good diner at my table

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten